Wireless Internet connection is available in all branches, including bibliobuses. We're pleased to offer Wi-Fi to all library visitors free of charge with no time limitation. Only the “Mestska knihovna“ network is provided by the library, any other available networks are not.
- All library branches are equipped with a computer with internet access.
- Visitor can use a free computer with Internet access for 15 minutes after providing a proof of identity.
- A reader with a valid reader's card and no outstanding debts to the library may use a computer with Internet access for 60 minutes
- Such reader can book their one hour of use in advance
- Sessions can be extended if no other person is waiting to use the computer. The session is extended by 15 minutes each time, even repeatedly.
- When the session expires, the internet stations automatically disconnect and an alert pops up on the monitor. Due to possible data loss, we recommend completing your work on time.
- It is possible to connect a flash drive and headphones to the stations. In addition to the Internet access, the computers can also be used to work with files in the LibreOffice/OpenOffice software or for paid printing as per the Price list.
Public Internet policies [PDF, 112 kB]